Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got Link Up: Petal Stamp Dress

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Look What I Got Link Up: Petal Stamp Dress

 photo petalstampdress1_zpse3824317.jpg
Petal Stamp Dress (exact) | Jacket: Old Navy (worn, similar) | Sandals: Target (worn, similar) | 
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (worn, similar) | Bracelets: Favery & BaubleBar (worn, exact, similar)

Link Up is after the jump!



 photo petalstampdress2_zps58dc6156.jpg

 photo petalstampdress4_zps95c60793.jpg

 photo petalstampdress5_zps3b6cdb4f.jpg

Patience is a virtue
Possess it if you can
Found seldom in a woman
But never in a man
My grandmother used to always say that.  (I've used this little poem on the blog before...but back when no one was reading...so I get to bring it out again).  This is the mantra I often use when shopping.  I very very rarely purchase something right when it it's released, because I am always hoping for a sale.  My strategy sometimes leads me to miss out on coveted items, but sometimes I score amazing deals.  Like this little frock from Anthropologie that I scored for $40!!!  I had been wanting this flowy purple number for sooo long, but with buying a house and other life expenses, $140 was not in the budget.  However, $40 was!  I just backed off on the Starbucks lattes for a few weeks.
And now...time for the link up!


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that arenot "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Linking up here:  Mix and Match FashionLovely Blog HopStyle ElixirFriday's Five, Passion for Fashion, Simply Just Lovely and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...