Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Cheap Betsy Johnson

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Look What I Got: Cheap Betsy Johnson

cheap Betsy Johnson 1 
Dress: Betsy Johnson via Instagram | Vest: Target (worn) | Shoes: Toms (worn, exact
Necklaces: OneNecklace (worn, exact) & Kate Spade Saturday via Marshall's (worn)

I had planned to tell you all about how I got a great deal on this Betsy Johnson dress via Instagram shopping.  However, after looking at these pictures of me atop Twin Peaks in San Francisco during a recent mini-vacation, I realized that the more pressing (and humorous) topic was the wind.  
cheap Betsy Johnson 2
Cheap Betsy Johnson 3
I did not consider the wind when dressing that day.  I considered the exhaustive walking and wore Toms.  I considered the temperature differences within the city and dressed in layers (cardi AND a vest).  I considered the sun and put on sunblock and sunglasses.  I did not consider the wind.  About halfway through the day (and after exposing my bottom butt cheeks to a decent portion of the city's population, I popped into a shop and purchased some leggings.  That outfit alteration is not shown because (although it was functional and protected my modesty), it was not cute.  And that's what I strive for here on Penniless Socialite....cuteness.


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png



 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...